PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gippsland Aeronautics
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2010, 07:22
HarleyD

Location: Aus, or USA, or UK or EU, or possibly somehwere in Asia.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like most posting here I am watching and waiting to see what will be the next step, unlike the self imoprtant JethroGibbs who already has made up his mind, in the complete abscence of facts, that it's all over and he was right all along.

Many of us who live near to and know some people involved are not near so pessimistic as the tiresome Mr Gibbs who must have better sources than the rest of us.

VH-XXX you are right Mahindra is MASSIVE, though maybe not quite as big as JG's ego. As i understand it from those who work there, there is a sense of optimism that the ENORMOUS backing that Mahindra lends a company such as this will help to enable the company to grow and afford to develop new products without needing to operate hand to mouth.

There seem to be plenty of nay sayers and self professed Airvan expert knockers out there, but those of us who exist in the peripheral aviation industries associated with a viable Australian aerospace industry are Keen (haha unintended pun) to see gippos do well, prosper and provide Aussie designed and built aircraft for the world market. good on them.

I for one will be quite annoyed if the Indians were to throw the whole show in a box and send it off to the black hole of calcutta, but there seems no evidence so far that this will happen. I've done a couple of hours myself in Scarevans and quite like the elbow room.

HD