PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Writ plea against engaging foreign pilots in India ...
Old 27th Jun 2010, 13:04
thinkingpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry mob mentality

these days esp after mangalore crash people seem to think it is open day on india bashing . i thought this was a proffesional pilots forum but very little proffesionalism seemm to be shown here . mods who seem to be active elswhere are turning a total blind eye to abuse thead creep beyond belief .
expats and others need to understand that civil aviation in india dates back to the 1930s. indain airlines (the airline) was putting 250 hr cpl holders in the right seat of boeing 737s since they were launched . SAFELY. it depends on the training they get . and let me tell you from personal experince is that most problem fos today are from just logging hours at some FIRST world school somewehere rather than world class academies like IGRUA in india. india has a safety record( READ the statistics )which is good if not the best . TOTALLY manned by indians till the aviation boom of the 90s when a mutual need of money and pilots led to a flood of pilots in india.expats tell me which country does not try to keep the foriegners out . especially the ignorant ones who think they are gods gift .
jimmygill my compliments on holdin the fort against the kind of morons who seem to be here .
mods ..u seem to be very active elsewhere int his thread we have rectal orifices calling indians babboons and u are sleeping ?? shame
let me also state that indai has a LOT of problems with corruption and bureaucracy and so on but not any more than any developing country . in fact less than most . ask pilots who have flown in china.India needs to deal with all her problems by people suggesting specifics and beieve me gradually specifics are being implemented .BUT by and large given her constraints a booming SAFE aviation scenario which so many people seem to want to share but spit on simultaenously. pathetic. even more pathetic are the disgruntled sacked and disgraced guys of whom i suspect toptup is one. of course most of the rabble posting here i doubt are fit to be called professional pilots .
before the flak arrrives i dont propose to debate the issue with people who seem to be beneath contempt .
cheers
NB excuse lack of typing skills and caps . ....helmet , door!!!!!!