PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2010, 07:26
INKJET

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Racedo

Reading your posts you appear to be putting the case for a level playing field when judging Ryanair actions, sure other airlines cock up and do let their customers down, i know that if i had the need (for the care of my passengers welfare) to go into the terminal and purchase with my own cash some bottled water because for what ever reason i could not get it through our ground support services companies, then the my airline would not only refund me but would applaud my actions. Can you honestly say that Ryanair would support its Captains in the same way?

I think the point that Face made about Ryanair not needing to behave in the way it does is a valid point, in fact Ryanair is a large and very successful airline,but will dump its passengers at the drop of a hat,i suspect that it knows before departure the yield/cost of every flight and if anyone, Spanish/French ATC, Ash gives it a reason to cancel a flight that probably makes no money then it will do so and it is always quick to blame someone else.

It is my view that they have bought rather more aircraft than they need, and the base a week announcements are more about where they can park for free rather than true route/base development for the forth coming winter.

I have flown with Ryanair a number of times, but view it the same as going to the toilet, its something i need to do from time to time, so lets not confuse them or their standards with the likes of BA or Virgin who set out to provide a service and some time fall short.

That reminds me, i need to pee