PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 27th Jun 2010, 07:06
the flying nunn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right Engine
do you think that you might have been able to put your point across in a slightly more sensitive manner. People do have lives outside of BA and from time to time life's events can sometimes be overwhelming. I have heard some amazing tales of support from BA and some not so amazing like this one.

Ava sometimes we think we have overcome the things that have happened to us only to discover years later that we haven't. Please don't mix the situation we are in now with the one that happened to you, they are separate. If you want to talk about it why not speak to your GP, family, etc. I bet your work colleagues would listen no matter what side of the fence they are on about the present dispute. If you are down route you can call on crewcare, help direct etc. I'm really so very sorry that you were treated badly when you lost your little one, you owe it to yourself and to his memory to rebuild your life. best wishes to you and your family.