PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 7
Thread: Ryanair - 7
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2010, 22:19
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Face

Sadly you seem quite happy to accept a newspaper version on one event and don't seem to be willing to read it for another one.

I haven't even tried to defend keeping passengers on the plane for hours by anybody so not sure where the idea that I am defending Ryanair is this case come from.

Rather I am highlighting the hypocrisy in posters claiming that Ryanair are dragging the industry into the toilet when people keep quiet about BA abandoning thousands of people at airports, dumping bags at airports and their staff seemingly on a mission to see how many days they can be on strike.

Virgin with latest incident or questions on quality of its food or its collusion in ripping people off in fuel surcharges or seemingly members of its crew colluding in getting a passenger arrested by making complaints of physsical abuse in 1997 in the US.

Do these merit or bringing an industry into the toilet.

As for the issue of contract staff not paying NI well that is for contract staff.

Many companies use contractor staff and often for long periods of time, the fact the law is written a particular way and people use it is what exactly ? Number of people it affects at FR V everyone following this legal method is I believe tiny.