PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Pilots to ballot on strike action
Old 26th Jun 2010, 21:44
bio161

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear heavy.airborne,

I can understand your point of view but i would like only to suggest you not to make bad comments of people you donīt know and of situations you may have a little bit better clarified. Then offcourse everybody can mantain its own opinion. But i would not judge collegues "monkeys" just because they would work for a lower salary (if itīs going to be like this) and i would not see all what comes out from Alitalia and Airone just like rubbish on which nobody has to put even one euro. I donīt really want to compare anybody..There are really bad pilots in AZA as there are in DLH and there are really good ones in AZA as much as, iīm sure about, are in DLH. We all should bring some more respect towards each other. Whoever is sitting on a left/right seat at 39000 feet at mach 0.8 has the SAME amount of responsibility either heīs on an Uganda airline or the wonderful Lufthansa.
Beside this I would like only to say that if there are some pilots that are willing to fly for penauts itīs because they are probably without a job and like me with a 70000 euros debt to pay back..And iīm really sorry if my chances are "only" this to work for the peanuts of LHI..So just imagine how i would feel..to make the SAME selection, to fly the SAME plane, to have the SAME responsability... and to get LESS!..Do you want to make it a fault of us?
I wrote all this to underline a little bit the need to think a little more before writing.
To EAM..My question was related to the post before of Studi in which he was writing:

"..Lufthansa Italia can hire their own pilots, !!BUT!! has to apply normal Lufthansa selection standards. It can not fly to Germany, only to other countries.."

I was not getting so much the BUT..

Thank you to everybody and have a nice night!;-)