PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Calling all experienced pilots...we need help!!
Old 26th Jun 2010, 13:26
Arabian Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@MD80,

Thank you for that post, I've been wanting to tell this guy the same thing for a long time but refrained since I thought I may not be in such a position to comment on him.

I was in the neighbouring country when kash came down to maun and I came to know about him since I used to fly a lot into maun and through pprune. The biggest and probably the most horrendous mistake he did was give maun a lot more of publicity in pprune and that gave him a lot of unnecessary competition. I was told by the guys who actually managed to get hired this season that when he arrived there were only 10 pilots looking for work but a week after that, with all the adventures he was describing from his laptop, the number jumped up to 30.. Pilots with much better qualifications and character were available for the companies to choose from.

Anyway, what I intend to tell you kash is that you have to stop advertising yourself in pprune, as so far as I can see, its only working against you.

Please do not feel offended by this post.

Cheers