PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 26th Jun 2010, 11:58
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

IYCSWICSWICW

Thanks for your reply. I think when we all put things down on paper sometimes they come out sounding more harsh than we first thought. I think it happens to us all.

If you have read any of my posts you will see that I am totally baffelled by BASSA's approach. I feel they have been the actual cause of New Fleet.

Even though I feel this latest offer is a great step and I am happy to accept it. I feel by BASSA causing the company to set up New Fleet as their only way to get round BASSA's negative negotiating methods. ie. never actually sitting down and conceeding to anything, will cause us further problems in the future. I feel that BA will again come back in the future to try and achieve more savings from WW and E/F because BASSA have not let them address some of the outdated practices we have. Now they will have another set of crew to directly compare us with. Thanks BASSA.

So I am totally fed up with this nutty leftwing union. I wish that our unions had gone the way German unions have, together with their employer they try to workout solutions that are fair to both the business and the employer in a normal working manner.

Last edited by Betty girl; 26th Jun 2010 at 12:21.