PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 25th Jun 2010, 18:55
SlideBustle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having just seen the latest offer in full, I actually think it does offer us some protections (as current crew) which is probably the most important thing and the thing we should all be concerned about. (Before when I posted I hadn't seen it in full)

The ''top up payment'' is less than previous offers! But, I expected that to be honest, and why doesn't BASSA see that the more we strike the MTP will get less and less. WW is bringing this Mixed Fleet in and that is a fact - no striking will stop it and even BASSA have said that! So we just need to get our Top up payment and matrix of routes ASAP before the offers get less and less and we might as well all transfer on to Mixed Fleet as we will be better off!!

For me, it is just the promotions that bother me. But then, I take the previous point someone posted, that for the first ''core'' CSMs it is understandable they will want them to have experience as there is not a lot of time to select them, promote and then train them. I just personally think the FTC whilst a good scheme in effect for those of us Main Crew who don't meet the requirements - the incentive and the ''gamble'' is not that good. Then again hopefully there will be a future campaign for PSR/CSD on current fleets. Who knows!

Mind you, one thing is not clarified is: The future routes to be transferred to MFH. Will it be the same as previous offer or will there be more as there are more crew than anticipated (1250 rather than 184) or am I missing something? We need a matrix ASAP really of these routes!