PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC situation in Spain
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2010, 15:53
aldegar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTEIt´s got nothing to do with Flow at all and all to do with being bolshie. You have some leeway to be flexible a few minues either way and you choose to be pedantic.][/QUOTE]

When I worked in a TWR some years ago I was very strict with the CTOT(before all this s**t started, so don't tell me it's a "being bolshie" matter) . The -5 +10 minutes is ONLY for departure sequence, if there's no departure sequence you have to depart at the exact CTOT time. And believe me, if we didn't comply we would receive a threatening letter from "up". Oh, and I was really tired of the "we could be at the holding poing fully ready in ten minutes" which actually meant missing the CTOT (with the +10 included).

Also, I must remind you that complying with a CTOTs is a safety issue, and I'm sick and tired of working in overloaded sectors (which sometimes means me complaining to TWR for not complying with the CTOTs). But it seems like "low standards" pilots like you don't care about it. The important issue here is not that you get home late, it's that you get there in one piece.

That it is the reason why they are crying like small children
Answering your comments would really be childish, you are not worth my time.