PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - French ATC
Thread: French ATC
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2010, 13:07
millerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybepilot
I am not there to serve you (or bow to your every whim) I am there to provide a SERVICE there is a big difference especially when your requests (because your company is trying to dodge restrictions) can compromise safety
I try to give the best directs I can at all times because I believe that is part of the service but when I am working my balls off and the R/T is busy and someone asks for direct through various military areas (normally stepping on someone else) with no situational awareness or awareness of anyone else in the sky - then I can get a little off ! If you could go direct there you already would be

If you want me to serve you then that is a completely different service and it will cost you a hell of a lot more
But I forgot some of you think you are royalty and everything should be there for you and no-one else!
God help us if you are allowed to separate yourselves with everyone wanting to fly at the same time at the same level with no-one backing down

Avman

Thanks - I certainly don't feel "young" at the moment. I will certainly feel a lot older if I have to start "serving" pilots !!

Last edited by millerman; 25th Jun 2010 at 13:38.