PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Recruitment target
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2010, 12:39
ekpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
July roster was the end of the bidding system for me. I received my roster and it just makes no sense. Just plainly disregarded my requests and optimized until the rosters were made. Such a proof of disrespect and especially desperation. We had good days here, but it is going downhill at such a rate right now that i am seriously getting worried about this airline. Been here 10 years +++ and thrust me what I see around me these days is just plain worrying. I did my time in this place, i need to stay a bit longer, but i feel sorry for those new joiners and what they will have to go through in the future. Countdown is on for me to leave this place. I enjoyed the good years. But today, what a change. You might be young, you might be out of a job, but only one advise, don't come here with high expectations you will be disappointed. One of the biggest change in Dubai is the other people in the city and how we are perceived. People from places worst than here know that they can basically get away with murder. No respect and frustrations every day. Going to get milk at the corner supermarket is now a mission. Not a fun mission at all. I can't stand the place. Yes i will go as soon as i can. I wish it would be today. But i'll just tolerate the place for a little longer and then leave. Good luck if you come. At this point it is just a job, and not a good one. It's not a lifetime carrier for sure.