PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2010, 09:41
Tigger4Me

Location: Following the sun and skiing... No snow involved just Spending the Kids Inheritance!
Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
It does seem that Unite are only balloting LGW crew who took part in strike action:

http://uniteba.com/ESW/Files/MESSAGE...W_STRIKERS.doc

Quote:
MESSAGE FOR ALL LGW STRIKERS

If you are a Gatwick crew member from either the BASSA or Amicus sections of Unite, and you took part in the recent industrial action, losing your staff travel, but, you have NOT YET claimed strike pay or have only claimed within the last 7 days, please email: ** ASAP.

This is to ensure you are included on the list of members to be balloted over the coming weeks
This has appeared over on the other thread. Now if you follow the link you will see that the email address mentioned is at a website 'lipstickandlaw.com'. The owner of that site claims to be a 34 year old 'air hostess' working 'for a very big airline, flying to wonderful destinations around the world. I am also studying for a Law Degree...'

If this is the person that has been advising BASSA throughout the dispute, perhaps she should consider another choice of degree.

Any suggestions?