PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 24th Jun 2010, 09:46
Sporran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diplomacy is very difficult when you are constantly insulted and denigrated - purely for doing a job you love!!!

I still go out of my way to treat ALL cabin crew members in an equal and fair manner. Unfortunately, at present there are some seriously miserable cabin crew nenbers whose behaviour borders on the insolent and insulting. That is NOT acceptable behaviour!

I take no personal pleasure in seeing the angst and annoyance at a lot of our genuinely decent cabin crew. Their opinions and feelings have value to me because they are usually the people who are a pleasure to fly with and in working as 'one team' the pax get a better experience.

On the other hand I have no sympathy for the militants who have caused so much anger amongst 99% of BA employees at their totally intansigent and selfish attitude throughout the whole dispute. It is TOTALLY that intransigent and selfish attitude that has brought about the very swift birth of NF.