PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink 3 Mustangs up for sale . . .
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2010, 03:45
Highflight420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I repeat you are without doubt a sorry sad old bunch, typical of some pilots who winge and moan, put down and tear apart simply because you can.

Then there are those people who through sheer hard work and determination are prepared to put their own money into a venture which in turn provides employment for the likes of us who are not businessmen but simply fly aircraft for a living.

I remember the aviation world when it contained decent people who cared about the industry and their colleagues, no more it seems. More likely a knife in back just because you can.

Jackdaw

If you are not aware of the differences between the aircraft then just select the Embraer and Cessna figures and compare for yourself, speed is perhaps the only advantage over the Mustang. yes it's a nice aircraft and I'm very pro Embraer but it doesn't justify another 700,000 dollars, had they been able to match the C510 pricepoint then I suspect the Mustang would have lost out over the longterm despite performing slightly better.