PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink 3 Mustangs up for sale . . .
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 20:41
PicMas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, I call them personal opinions based on reflecting and questioning information available to the public.

I do realise the embarassement you feel, having to share social recognition with other pilots - Here I mean pilots not employed by Blink. Could that be the reason why a simple "good morning" is answered by a questioning stare, when meeting you fine gentlemen - and here I DO mean Blink pilots - in a handling office (and it in fact is a good morning).

I am all about a good p!ssing contest on a (semi)anonymous website, but using an argument like "yeah, and a lot of the guys in the schoolyard dont even like you" ruins the fun. If Blink is staffed by the caliper employes you claim (and I have no reason to question that fact) it should not matter if publicly available information is discussed and personal opinions are stated.

You are not the only one entitled to an opinion, even though yours is based on true and correct information and I dont think we need to go over where that comes from again...