PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink 3 Mustangs up for sale . . .
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 16:23
Highflight420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thankfully Phil as I know the facts and you don't I am able to field the observation that you really are a sorry old soul, I apologise for my uncharacteristic rant but I get thoroughly fed up to the back teeth of all the doomsayers on this site. Why would we be purchasing Phenom 100s, they are almost a $million more than a C510 and in most respects perform slightly worse than a Mustang, some business plan that would be.

Besides which the state of the company and how well it is or isn't doing is frankly none of your business, it is only of interest to the investors and employees of Blink and I can assure you if it was a choice between you Phil or Mr Leiman and Mr Ogden I know who I and everyone of my colleagues would choose every time.

The company has had to weather the economic storm as has everyone else and delaying aircraft deliveries makes absolute sense, for your info there is only one aircraft for sale and the reasons for this have been made absolutely clear to the employees, it is not an overall reduction in airframe numbers, I'll write to you from Wichita when I deliver our next aircraft.

The undistputable truth is that most Mustang operators are still flying successfully throughout Europe and whether you like or not the aircraft is a success. With the hundreds of customers I've flown over two years, a large number who are now regular clients there has not been one single complaint with regard size, speed or toilet facilities and yes people have used the toilet.

Now as I've said before, leave Blink alone and be careful of the rumours you peddle on here one day they may come back to bite you. Jealously is an ugly thing in a grown man, if you spent as much time searching for business as my rather excellent managers do rather than spending it on Pprune you too might have a company as successful as Blink one day but I for one will not be standing in line for a job with you, I'd sooner extract my eyeballs with a pair of pliers, and remember as pilots we often cross with your crews down route who away from Bristol have plenty to say about your company and not all good I'm afraid, put your own house in order first.

I hope this is the last time I see you knocking Blink, a company that has never spoken, published or indeed done anything to run down you or any other operators in this industry.