PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE-Indigo recruitment
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 14:40
charliezuluvictor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
"Then next round, along with the jugaadu candidates very few non-jugaadu candidates are also selected.
This is so that no one suspects any fraud in the whole selection process and even if people suspect, then the non jugaadu kids like you will tell everyone else that it is all rubbish and that CAE selection is very fair."

I have not heard of anybody who has failed in the next round.
Till now only one batch has been completely selected (the next is under process) and only one student has been eliminated after the written. That too in the interview round.

I do not wish to oppose you but to point out my views.Forgive me if you feel offended.
For the next processes, they use some expensive piece of equipment for the Psychometric test. Also a delegate from abroad comes to conduct it. I believe a lot of money is used for this. This is where the rest of the money goes.

looking at the last DGCA exam results, it has come to my notice that only 3-4 percent of the entire students who attended the exam cleared.
Either the DGCA is unfair or the students didn't study enough.
If the latter is true, then the CAE pass percentage is valid.

If both are unjust, our country is undergoing serious corruption.
If they are fair, the students in our country need to do some serious studying.

Its better to study full on for the exam and see what happens. The knowledge may come handy for the future exams in case we don't make it in this one.

cherio !!