PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink 3 Mustangs up for sale . . .
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 14:30
cldrvr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So instead of profanity and trying to call us unprofessional can we start dealing in some facts here. Some of us did our research and posted it here.

Blink was supposed to have 45 aircraft in their fleet by now, instead they only have 7 and half of them are up for sale. Blink was supposed to fly their socks off instead they managed less then 100 hours on an airframe since December. The 3 aircraft for sale have 800 hours on them on average and were purchased 2 1/2 years ago so have flown an average of 320 hours a year, not exactly mindblowing.

They are supposedly selling their aircraft for fleet renewal, however Cessna has no serial numbers assigned for them, could we get the serial numbers for the planned replacement, not really a business secret as they will be published on G-INFO.

Are we right to start and continue this thread? I am confident we are doing the right thing, any company that is struggling is not only affecting its employees, some of which will undoubtely be the last to know of any impending doom and demise, but also suppliers and customers. When a company is so vocal about its plans for world domination and fails to deliver it is only right and just for some of us to enquire about its health and future.

By all means I wish Blink a succesful future but the facts so far don't bode very well and I think we could do with some answers.