PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink 3 Mustangs up for sale . . .
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2010, 13:26
Phil Brockwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What incorrect observations? Are they not for sale? What childish comments, the only childish comment I see is the one from a Blink Pilot.

When the eclipse / mustang release spawned a handful of operators with well publicised plans a lot of people were sceptical and discussed the subject here on pprune, some thought it would be a profitable investment, some didn't.

This is what this forum is for, exchange opinions, report and substantiate rumours etc.

I'm sure you are all working jolly hard, but some of the hardest working flight and ground staff worked for EBJ, just because you are working hard does not mean it works as a business.

No-one is sitting like vultures, but everyone is interested and has an opinion, Blink is a test case, a start-up with VLJ's, will it work, won't it work. I don't know, you don't know, and neither does highflight.

The observations were that 3 of the fleet are for sale, and one of those aircraft has done 71 hours in the last 6 months. The rest is opinion, and we are entitled to it.

You are entitled to your opinion, you have the choice to share it or not, but you do not have the right to stop people having theirs.

Now let's play nicely, just because I think the business plan is flawed does not mean I have any sort of vendetta against it.

Last edited by Phil Brockwell; 23rd Jun 2010 at 13:27. Reason: typo