PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It just goes to show ..........
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2002, 07:17
Heliport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SASless wonders "Was it the fact that the issues involved evoked some emotion from parties on both sides of this issue and thus this thread seemed to bring out both the good and the bad in some of the posts, that this was the real reason the thread was terminated?"
No.

".......... the subsequent debate that raged was by helicopter pilots about issues that concern helicopter pilots"
Only in the sense that the issues concern everyone in general. The same could be said of any political discussion. Apart from the initial story which started the thread, there was no aspect specific to helicopters or helicopter pilots.

I entirely agree about the international aspect. I have made it a priority to expand Rotorheads from what was at one time an almost exclusively British forum into an international forum which attracts members from the helicoper industry worldwide. If you look at the locations of our members, you'll see that we are now truly international.

"Why should Rotorheads be any different?"
Because Rotorheads is a part of Pprune which provides a forum for virtually any topic anyone wants to discuss. Rotorheads is for helicoper issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All that said, PedalStop and I are always open to members' suggestions for improving the forum.

Helicopter related topics?
Or any topics helicopter pilots want to discuss?

What do other people think?

Last edited by Heliport; 29th Jul 2002 at 07:50.