PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fast cruise in a Cessna 152
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2010, 22:10
Molesworth 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you do your weight & balance calculation without it? How about calculating required runway length? I like to bring it with me. Better make sure you bring it with you if go to Germany (fast cruise or not) as it has to be onboard the aircraft there.

Anyway, sounds as if a flight is something which you just need to get over and done with in a hurry. Don't you enjoy it?
Weight & balance sheets are available, generally, as are takeoff and landing tables. Do you work out weight and balance every time you fly? According to the sheets you are outside of limits if you take off in a 152 with two people and a full tank. That would rule out practically every student and instructor flight.

Yes, I do enjoy my flying, thank you. Sometimes I fly much slower than 90 knots, sometimes I fly faster. Sometimes I need that extra speed so that I can get to a destination that otherwise would be outside my budget.

I will remember to bring the POH with me if I should ever get as far as your country - doubtful as that might be in a Cessna 152!