PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2010, 20:11
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just wonder if it is so utterly important to go to the minute when you have thousands of hour on heavy jet with a major global operator and two ATPLs.
First thing is to forget your logic, it doesn't apply. All the pilots that work here are experienced with thousands of hours and many decades in the business and we all had to do the proper homework with the logbooks, there is no way around it.

I applied with Rishworth for an FO position with ANA in October 2009. For some reason I was not selected for the interview.
Apply with CREW or PARC, they are more reputable agencies than Rishworthless

But will I be able to reapply or not ? I heard you have to let pass one year but I thought that was the case for those who did not pass the screening.
MEGURO is correct in the sense that typically they don't give a second interview if you busted the first (or your application was bounced for some reason) Now having said that, according to one of the recruiters the pool of qualified applicants is drying out with the markets getting better in the countries that typically supply expat pilots and the fact that a lot of the guys that are still looking are running into currency issues because if you are not current it is an uphill battle for sure.

Just apply and see what happens, if you get them interested please come back and report it since there are quite a few guys that will like to know the answer to that question

Good luck