PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2010, 18:39
Desert_Storm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desert If you dont work for Gulf air then I dont understand your interest in trying to make every one leave, If you have left GF then just keep telling your self that you did the right decision
I think you get me all wrong. I have no interest whatsoever for you guys to leave gulf air but let me tell you why I wrote what I wrote: Some years ago, I had the privilege of undergoing one of the toughest assessments a pilot can undergo with you guys. During that process, I also met really great people and colleages and yes, in case you are wondering, I passed my assessment and joined GF as an F/O (this for all the as%$%les who always think they are the only ones who made it and the only ones who have the skills to join companies in the middle east ok). So, having wrote that, I still have very good friends there, guys who have been striving all this years in order to keep the boat afloat, pleople who naively believed and perhaps, still believe all the crap (lies) that comes from the pink palace and people who, by all means, do not deserve to be let down now but guess what, that falcon is agonizing and you, my friend, you unfortunatelly will be unemployed in the near future because the ship is mortally wounded but, like the violin dudes in thbe titanic, refuse to understand reality. Nevertheless, I manage to scape from the middle east nightmare some time ago and now I am flying in Europe so, and again, I don{t have any particular interest whether you guys stay or go, but I hurts my heart to see my friends hanging on the line and facing a very uncertain future. Good luck and just hope you understand now my point.