PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 21st Jun 2010, 22:50
DeThirdDefect

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA will never be able to run a full schedule. But, I believe it when I see it. In such case I want proof that they are fully crewed with passengers and not just cargo or even worse, empty.
Given that you don't trust figures released by the company to the stock exchange exactly what "proof" would satisfy you?

Maybe there haven't been any fresh calls after VCC because they know it won't help. Maybe the interest previously was so low that they are going abroad.
Or maybe, despite there being sufficient interest, the company decided it was prudent that VCC be drawn from as many parts of the airline as possible to share the burden of Backing BA.

BASSA are making sure that any proposal includes that we will be fully protected but BA are not wanting this.
Really?
Unite recommends rejection in BA cabin crew ballot and challenges BA's motives for settlement
No mention of that when Unite recommended rejection.

IB crew have conducted a poll and 80% of them have said that they will go on strike if WW takes over.
As someone once said....
"47.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot."
And as someone else said....
"I'll believe it when I see it."
Must be more BASSA spin.