PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions II
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2010, 21:08
Landroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lizanne Malone 'outed?'

I guess most of you also read the cc forum and will thus have read the offerings of Miss M, who is currently the major proponent of BASSA.

Having read all of the thread, I am astonished at how blatant a liar he/she is.

Many times this poster has been pulled up over either the amount of savings offered by BASSA or if they were permanent or not and he/she simply sails over them and drags up the same figures TIME AND TIME AGAIN at a later date ( as now see CC forum ).

He/she is apparently indoctrinated to full-cult level. KEEP your children at home.

Unusually her replies are reasonabaly literate - unlike most of the UNITE rubbish - but even so, one gets the impression that there is a schedule of BASSA posters for MIss M, WWW, and from times past A lurker and others I have forgotten.

Irrespective of the background personae, until this poster acknowledges that the BASSA initial "savings proposal " was misleading" and offered nothing lke the savings required they are a BASSA Trolll.
Just when I was beginning to wonder just why Miss M was so blinkered that she can admit of no failure by BASSA whatever, AlpineSkier posts the above which rang bells for me. Then, on the other forum, Highflyer14 appears to become rather exasperated at Miss M's constant reiteration of BASSA soundbytes and little substance.

............................................................ .................

............................................................ ............................

...................You also claim that the rest of us "enjoy" the achievements of BASSA. Wrong again. In the last 20 years or so, all the key agreements - long range agreement, midfleet, BEP 97, CSD talks, have all been negotiated by CC89/AMICUS. BASSA have either been on strike over them or refused to sign the relevant documents, even though they operate on them.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to continue this "debate" when one side of it merely insists on repeating, parrot fashion, infathomable, unjustified statements.

Miss M..... Malone, I presume? Could that explain why you're so concerned about the Professional Cabin Crew Council? PCCC – Professional Cabin Crew Council
The last paragraph appears to 'out' Miss M as Lizanne Malone, which makes so much sense, I am surprised the suggestion has not been made earlier. Events will probably prove me wrong, but it seemed to me "a hit, a palpable hit."

Roger.