PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spirit Airlines Pilots walk out
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2010, 17:18
Easy Glider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No 411A, I know plenty of managers in many different industries including aviation. was one myself many years ago! I am just amazed how you find the time to rant on pprune virtually continuously as demonstrated with your 7600--yes seven thousand six hundred posts!!!!!

So come on old boy, let us in on your secret, how do you find the time? The managers I know put in 10 -12 hour days not including traveling. The last thing they would want to do after that is bang out seven thousand posts on here!

My guess is that you are in fact managing no more than a single ac operation in arizona with maybe a seneca??? maybe doing night mail??? am I close?? You certainly have failed to reach a position in any of the legacy carriers as demonstrated by your constant vitrol aimed particularly at A.A pilots. So come on, how many times have you been rejected by them? or indeed any of the others, (Delta, United,North West etc. etc.)

What in fact you are is a very sad, bitter, twisted soul with literally nothing else to fill your existence other than knocking individuals on here. If it was me, I'd be reaching for the 12 guage!!!