PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (current Airline Staff Only)
Old 21st Jun 2010, 13:44
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juan Toguh

Most of the other employees have a union which not WW is after. Their union is not being busted by management.

80% of the cabin crew at IB have also made their point. They don't want him either. I can only salute them. I will happily buy a full fare ticket to MAD and join them on the picket lines (if allowed).

Chuchinchow

Ignored.

ranger07

BASSA agree to changes. Initially they didn't. They thought BA would leave them alone if they didn't speak. But, look at their last proposals and you will see that they are agreeing to it.

Dogs ears up

If they had minded their own business in the first place, none of us would have been here today. The strike wouldn't have lasted very long. Instead, they insisted on crossing the picket lines and supporting WW in his union busting. Of course I am disappointed with them.

Meal Chucker

WW is to be held responsible for this mess. He never wanted to negotiate. He pushed us into the corner which we are at.

No, those of us who went on strike are not responsible for this dispute. A strike is always a last resort. Nobody wants to strike. If nobody had crossed the picket line or done our job, WW and his contigency plan never would have worked and he had been forced back to the negotiating table.