PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines are shooting at themselves with their minimum requirements!
Old 21st Jun 2010, 04:00
A320rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He will not be laughing for long when you tell him you have the potential to earn £100,000+ PA within 3 years.
my God I wish it would be true. this is what schools say!why people go to Uni, they could be a pilot and make big megabux in 3 years????

Anyone who come to me, and say they will make 100'000 within 3 year in aviation, I will laugh loud and clear.
after 3 years, all i got , it' s airlines to ask me to pay for line training.

I think I will pack up, accept that I lost big money on this JAA training which took me 2 years and do something else.

see you again when you totally broke, and living in a tent with mom and dad!!!
maybe I will bring you some fruits wrapped in one of my bank statement account.

just throwing money at problems is NOT the solution.
I am sure than many kiddies would be ready to attack banks or kill their parents just to get their money to pay to play.Most can not do anything, because they are too lazy or too proud of themselves.

this industry became pathetic, full of parasites who will do anything just to get a few hours on a boeing. I am sure some would bent over ready to get it in the big brown by some gay employers. No proudness at all. become a flying whore at all cost...

I am so disgusted by all these kiddo.
the trend is to pay to fly, pay more and more, like on a stall graph, after the stall, there is a line of dots... which mean, you recover or your crash!

regrettably, this market is going to crash (again)after we have exceeded the critical angle of attack,and now we are already in the buffeting zone!

I learned something new today: I can not pay for line training, line training is reserved only if I pay for t/rating in their company...I am going to cry, bouhhhh! they dont want my money!

ahahah! that's too much, now they even refuse pilots who pay to fly so many "customers" apply.

" line training is reserved only for our customers who purchased a type rating with us"

Last edited by A320rider; 21st Jun 2010 at 13:11.