PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - a bank that gives loans to finish the CPL/IR
Old 20th Jun 2010, 15:06
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel I know a bank that will do it

I think the Bank of Mater & Pater is one of Oxford and Cabairs favourites as the moment.

Otherwise the industry may be driven down the route of actually assessing candidates based on their ability and paying for their training. You can imagine what that would do the industry eh....

I mean who would pay for the drinks at the Gentleman's Club on Pall Mall if the profits slip a few million. Don't be so selfish...

I suggest you nip down to the above bank preferably Knightsbridge Branch in your Range Rover Sport HSE or demonstrate your dedication to getting into this rewarding life by prostituting out the other half getting the household pets out to do tricks and then giving the family false hope for a few years whilst you earn £500 pcm as an FI and if you are lucky enough to be touched by Flybe or similar then maybe just maybe you will earn more than the guy in your class at school who didn't do very well at school and now drives a white van on M25 purely for the purpose of annoying the other guys in their Range Rover Sport HSEs trying to get to the bank of mater and pater.....