PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic
Thread: Air Baltic
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2010, 13:29
B737rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote: "Have you worked for a company in eastern Europe before? There is a difference between having your "nose clean" and having your "nose clean". I haven't worked for AB but other guys in the "vicinity" and OMG is all I can say about the olds guys attitude... of course there are different cultures everywhere but this is something that affects the flight safety and not a place to keep your nose clean all the time just to get your promotion. Be in a company where you are allowed to use your brain or quit. "

I agree with Moonwalker. What kind of a pilot kisses a.. or plays a role to get a job or upgrade? If you canīt be yourself in the company and you have to play a role or kiss a.. then quit. That kind of company is far from being a professional one. Everyone hired to an airline should get there upgrade according to seniority as normal. And ofcourse have a clean nose on top of that. My two cents..

Hi guys!
There is a BIG difference between kissing a.. mentioned so strongly by you and keeping a normal low profile if you dont have a authority position!!
This attitude is normally called social antennas!
I don't kiss a...and certanly not yours...