PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Hold Pool News
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2010, 09:55
EGKK.

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
If like me you were kicked out the hold pool a while back you were probably cheesed off but not surprised.

Well for me I'd still like to get there and hope that BA survives the current situation and grows and improves in time because I'd like a chance to fly a B777 or something alike possibly to destinations that I'd would never get to see and I don't want to move to the middle east to do so!

I still think my the best chance of that is at BA. As much as everyone loves to put a downer on the whole situation I'm trying to stay positive and I hope there's a few more of you out there.

So I've been thinking...rumour is that possibly, just maybe, They will recruit 1st-2nd quarter of next year.

So if you work it backwards from say April you will need 3months notice to your current company plus 2-4months to get an email or a call to ask you to come in for a chat (hopefully just a chat). (I've assumed BA will give us 2-3months notice to prepare for the assessment/chat)

So looking at this through rose tinted glasses we could get a call or email come the end of this year.

Some may think I'm mad but hey, i still want it

Thoughts people...