PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines are shooting at themselves with their minimum requirements!
Old 20th Jun 2010, 06:05
A320rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Airlines are shooting at themselves with their minimum requirements!

question:
when an airline ask a pilot to have 500h on type, what wanabe pilots will do?.

answer:
they will look for a P2F training in one of these ****ty airlines in east europe.

These airlines in return can lower their price and be in competition with the airlines asking for 500h on type. (stupid, stupid , stupid!!!)

pretty much it's "if you don't give me a job, I will pay the company next your building, so they can lower their prices , until you go bankrupt!!! ahaha!)

so it doesn't make sens to ask a pilot to come with 500h, when this one will contribute to the destruction of these "picky" airlines.

Why not hire pilots with low experience on type, pay him a lower salary until he get the experience?

each time an airline ask for 500h on type, you have tons of pilots who are ready to pay tickets for customers in one of these pay to play' schemes!...

I don't see any future in this aviation industry as long they continue to spit to our face!