PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft down in Canley Vale
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2010, 13:08
Xcel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the reason some can't see why remoak is so far off track, is that without knowing Andrew you wouldn't know how far off the generalisations directed towards him are....

I guess I too am blinded by a few things. But the culture you present is not apparent with him or the group of guys he associated himself with. The fact is also that this wasn't his first emergency... Or abnormal situation.... Wouldn't have been the first time he shacked up at an airport refusing to budge -if he did go to Richmond...

He wasn't as inexperienced as you are trying to imply, and furthermore I guess why Dave would be reeling, his training wasn't lacking.

I am sure he would of made some mistakes contained in the event. I just don't see his refusal to go to Richmond as being it... Nor do I see it as the root cause of his eventual accident.

Remoak why can you not identify also with what people are saying. The automet says what says. It has been verified that there was low cloud and fog in the area... Is it just that this doesn't agree with your model.

As I have previously said... Unless you have all the facts, and look on with a completely unbiased view - Ga or not. Then better we wait for a report. The contents of which I'm sure will interest many... Too many variables and subjective opinions right now...