PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 18th Jun 2010, 23:05
PC767

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Eddy.

I don't believe you are a troll old boy! I was refering to the post suggesting all union members regardless of whether they striked should be sacked or given 90 days notice.

Tiramisu.

I thought you witness and alleged event today? not that you were the subject of the alleged event.

As for your copies of post, well they are clearly pathetic. Where are they from? I've never stated I agree with the personal attacks and bullying, I don't, but your description of life in the CRC was seriously wrong. You imply gang warfare. Which was why I replied.

Just a thought, I haven't a clue who either of you are, nor am I too interested knowing. Sorry not to prick the egos. But if you are as high profile as you state and your profile is because of your strong views then you will attract attention. It happens in public life, ask the reps about their negative press exposure. If you have strong views and are willing to air them publicly, then you must accept that not everyone will agree and may tell you so.

Bullying though, Not acceptable.