PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 18th Jun 2010, 21:28
Bridchen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bridchen

A union has said responsibility, which I believe BASSA have been fairly good at. They also spin with the truth as BA. Every proposal which is put forward to BASSA does not need to be presented to us members.We have given our faith to our representatives and trust them in negotiations. If they find a proposal is lacking and is not good enough, they can turn it down without consulting us members.

If the open top bus has to take me to the Jobcentre, I will go there with my head high because I know I would have lost my job in a good fight which I believed in.

Eddy

The strikes were not needed. They were never needed. They never should have taken place.
From MissM

MissM - I'm almost lost for words. The same proposal that BASSA, according to your logic, rejected as they found it lacking, is now on reflection, a proposal you would wish to accept, if your ST was reinstated with DOJ. Your ST would have been intact with DOJ at the time of the proposal, so then why aren't you asking what the union found so lacking about it? And to outright turn it down, instead of ironing out the details.

Yes, indeed, the strikes never needed to take place, therefore, why are you so willing to ride the open-top bus?

Last edited by Bridchen; 18th Jun 2010 at 21:28. Reason: spellng