PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA customer service e-mail?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2010, 16:20
BAAlltheway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ExXB,

Apols if you have already explore this route..
Have you tried contacting the exec club direct? If you are a Silver card holder, it should bump you up priority wise to see if they can help. No email address but a phone number i am sure you probably have. 0844 493 0 747.

If you decide to write to CR, then ensure you include your Tier and silver card number. It helps. Make it clear at the top of the letter that your letter is regarding the strikes, it will help get your letter sent to the correct queue first time round. As Capetonian suggests, include as much detail as is actually relevant, and your receipts for expenses. Take copies and keep them. Feel free to send registered/recorded for additional security that it has arrived. Please be aware, that there IS a longer than usual response time at the moment as a result of both the strikes and the volcanic ash, so you may not get an acknowledgement of receipt even with a signed for letter even if you demand one. You will know it has been received however. It is frustrating waiting for a reply, but they are doing their best- there have even been additional staff of all grades drafted in from other departments and trained, in order to help deal with the Volcanic ash claims as quickly as possible, which is helping the rest of the CR staff deal with strike correspondence.

Capetonian, i'm sorry if you find letters from CR oleaginous. But having had letters back from a number of other airlines, i'd prefer that to dismissive and bluntly rude!

BAATW