PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Cadetship
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2010, 12:20
The_Pharoah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for my testing scheduled for tomorrow, I would have been told at the end of the day whether I was successful in making the interview on Sunday. Maybe there's quite a few applicants hence they have to sort through the results first...makes sense given there's only apparently 70 slots or something.

The official email from OAA is below:

Thank you for your application for the Jetstar Pilot Cadet Programme, we certainly appreciate your interest.

We are pleased to confirm that you have been successful at passing Stage 1 of the selection process and we would like to invite you to attend Stage 2 as detailed below. The selection will be undertaken at Oxford Aviation Academy (OAA):

Day One
Date
19th June 2010
Start:
11:30 hrs
18-24 Northern Ave, Moorabbin Airport, Melbourne, VICTORIA 3194
Melways7 F3 (near the Direct Factory Outlet (DFO))

Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your allocated time for registration.

Car parking is available on site

Dress code
Formal
Assessment Fee
All Fees are Non refundable
Paid on Day 1 during Registration by Cash, EFPOS or Credit Card (we only accept Master and Visa Card – 2% surcharge will apply for credit cards )

Day 1: $300
Day 2: $200 (only if successful in Day 1; payable on Day 2)

On arrival, you will be required to register, pay the assessment fee and will be issued with a security pass. This pass must be worn visibly at all times during your selection process.

Day 1 of selection will involve Aptitude testing (duration 3 hours). Refer to the following link for details on the testing involved: OAA Skills Assessment

If you are successful at Day 1 (informed by COB on Day 1), you will be required to attend the second round of assessment on Day 2 ,which will involve an interview with the Assessment Panel and Team Activity.

Please bring the following documents with you for the selection:
- Photo identification (ID) either your passport or drivers licence
- Proof of qualifications listed on your application (original and a certified copy)
- Documentation to support any claimed flying experience (ie. log book and PPL)
- 2 passport-sized photograph

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions on [number removed] .

I look forward to meeting you at OAA and wish you the very best for the selection.

Thanks

Pharoah