PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft down in Canley Vale
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2010, 11:28
GADRIVR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jabawocky,
I'm not going to comment on young Doms predicament one way or the other. I'm not an accident investigator looking at a piece of paper with all the contributing factors that led to that situation occurring and his part in it.
I'm not going to comment on Andrews predicament as again, I'm not holding a piece of paper with all the contributing factors that led to that situation occuring and his part in it.
That goes also for the specific organisations that employed these blokes as well as the organisations that employed them previously with cultures that exist there. Happy to talk generics though.
Do I have an opinion?.............yep, you bet!
If you want to discuss it via PM, more than happy to. I'm no different than anybody else in wanting to know what happened. I don't want my family to suffer what the families of these people have gone through. There's been some decent stuff here...not a lot but it's there none the less.
I will not however watch people who, for obvious and less obvious reasons cannot defend themselves, be ripped up on a public forum. It just aint right. It just aint fair. It just aint the done thing.

I'll say this again, and hopefully for the last time.
Show some respect and tact guys.
Mods...again?