PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 18th Jun 2010, 09:38
flapsforty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MissM
... Why do I keep posting here? Because I think it's important that somebody at least tries to explain our cause. In return, I have to put up with a lot, including personal attacks and insults, both on the forum and in private messages. ...
Miss M, we are very happy that you contribute to this thread; as I have said to you in the past.
Only by hearing all the voices, seeing all the points of view, will a compromise eventually be reached. To the benefit of all those affected by the current dispute.
You answer questions, you coherently state your arguments and you do not engage in silly hit and run posting behaviour.
Furthermore, whenever you speak "from the cabin" there is the unmistakable ring of true experience.

Which is why I am dismayed when you write about personal attacks and insults.
  • This thread is monitored and actively moderated by 3 Mods on a continuous basis.
  • Any and all personal attacks against ANYBODY are removed immediately, and the poster in question handed a thread ban.
  • If such a post should be overlooked, everybody can use the report to moderator button:
  • Insulting PMs are dealt with in a similar way. As soon as we become aware of such a PM, the sender will immediately become an ex-ppruner.

We daily remove posts that fall outside the rules; some of those have been directed at you personally, but not a significant number.
We have not, as far as I am aware, received any īreport to moderatorī notes from you.
So please, put away the wooden cross; you are not being martyred here and you are not being targeted personally. Many posters have in fact expressed their specific appreciation for your presence here.
The only thing you have to put up with is people differing with your opinions.
Which is what a discussion forum is all about.

Again, we hare very happy that you participate. This thread would be meaningless if you and people like you did not, but your claims of PPRuNe martyrdom do not ring true.
Making such claims lessens your considerable stature; please īcease & desistī.

flapsforty