PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Travolta arrives at Lanseria
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2010, 07:37
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To each his own...

I will leave Buzz Lightyear, Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader to you two to deal with. You are probably far more qualified in that regard. My generation knows only John Carter, Doc Savage, Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon.

I will continue to keep an eye out for the doings of JT and his very odd "church," with your kind permission of course.

BTW, Unlucky, where does the desire to see a man in a bikini flying a 707 come from? That is one very bizarre image. A 707, well, of course, everyone wants to see one of those. A man wearing a bikini, err, if you say so... The two together though, that shakes the mind like a madman shaking a dead geranium... You might want to go get audited, just in case. I am sure there must be a Church of Scientology just around the corner from you with auditors standing by ready to help. Cash only...

Will JT return for the next outing of the Socceroos? (They come up against the Black Stars of Ghana in just two days, so expect another spanking.) What will he be wearing then? If it's a bikini then we will know for sure that he reads PPRuNe so... "Tune in on the 19th!"