PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Presidential Flight Crash Thread
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2010, 01:05
Alice025

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know why control's distances appear to be issued 500 meters ahead.
And why give "on glideslope, on course" when it looks from charts the plane was beyond the "allowed band". (deviations correctable in remaining time to the effect of landing safely)

I think when tech readings of the flight parameters are hopefully released after the 20th - we surely may be finally have ends meet.

One simply gets tired to worry :o); Russians already survived 2 months of survivors shot by KGB campaign, all lost for ideas were they shots or what, then Poland says it's Polish security who ran over to the crash place, were waiting for their President arrival in Smolensk, found his body by some signals issueing thing, and guarded him as their duty are from Russian security :o) and passers-by, shooting likely a bit around :o)
(and asking Russia for 2 months after who was shooting mind it :o)))))))))))))
Then we had 16 seconds of tape lost "stolen by MAK from Polish public" then they were found back again :o)
We had controlers interviewed by Polish investigators 1.5 months ago and last week "suddenly" news were released that controllers deliberately fooled Polish crew giving them WORSE weather and visibility than it really were and admitting it openly to the Polish prosecution.
Then it is found to be normal aviation meteo rule in forecast, as forecasts are never 100% they get oriented (by the book) by the worst visibility scenario, as not a single plane crashed so far on finding visibility is actually better by the ground. As opposed to another scenario.
So many things were already how to say, anyway, that I think 500 meters will be also "found". Somewhere.
But this is just my general observation.