PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Writ plea against engaging foreign pilots in India ...
Old 16th Jun 2010, 13:24
xuejiesandi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doubleu-anker You seem to be calling everyplace 3rd world sir!! including the place you currently are ""It is a third world country! Always was and always will be! The gloss is coming off the polished turd." World has changed in last 30 years sir, we'll be glad if you take note of it...

"No I am not employed in India."

Well!! I hope you never will be...For your kind information we call it democracy, where everyone, who is anyone..can report, question, ask & demand the legal system for answers. You'll also be interested to know that unlike your 1st world, cost for this process is pretty affordable for the common man in India.

"Why don't you guys in India, just get a load of world class athletes and train them up too fly? "

Nice idea!! We can get anyone to work for us especially some greedy s from 1st world, we just have to show them a wad of $$ & they will come drooling, as that's what they do!!

@saurabhm_101 I don't believe you!!!I would certainly like to know one guy, who says he doesn't wanna go up the ladder when presented the opportunity. & remember I'm also in aviation having more than 200 hours.

In any trade absolution is never good. India needs expats, Indians need to be expats, & system needs some modifications. Accidents or no accidents, Its good people are questing policy makers as this is what defines democracy be it 1st, 2nd or 3rd world.

Last edited by xuejiesandi; 16th Jun 2010 at 13:41. Reason: spelling