PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Writ plea against engaging foreign pilots in India ...
Old 16th Jun 2010, 12:17
alphabravocharlie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@rdr

your posts define the maturity of Indian Aviation. and believe me, it has a lot more ground to cover before it can be let loose. if your silly points are adhered to, it will do irreparable damage to the country, as well as aviation.
please tell me what exactly I have said or suggested which will result in damaging of indian aviation ??
some damage recently happened in Mangalore. A boeing overran and crashed killing 152 people. Investigations are going on. Did I do any speculations ?

however, what is wrong in trying to prevent such things from taking place in the future ?
what is wrong in questioning and petitioning against the rules related to FATA for expats ?
The requirements for FATA are very vague and because of the existing rules, a lot of shady things are happening in the background. (Murky dealings involving recruitment agencies and expat salaries, middlemen making huge money in process)

you and so many others seem to suggest we not do such things to try and improve the situation here. why ??

in S East Asia we have a story.
a Chinese cyclist waited at a traffic light, when a merc pulled up. this cyclist looked at the driver, and said to himself, "one day i will be driving one myself."
next, an Indian cyclist pulled up at the light., saw the merc, and he said to himself, "one day, you will be riding my bicycle." do you recognise the second cyclist, or the Indian crab ijn the bucket ??
yes, we call them "Kue ka maindak" (Frog in the well) here in India.
you are grossly generalising and showing Indians in poor light with the above story.
this happens everywhere, even in developed countries.

search on google for rednekk jokes, blonde jokes.

also see this :
YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

so from the above video and jokes on google, can we conclude that all Americans are dumb blondes or rednekks ?
(thats what you seem to suggest with your generalisation)