PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 10/11 July Try Gliding at Lee on Solent
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2010, 07:06
Mike Cross

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cessnapete

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. The requirement was to fill in and submit a web form, not to send an e-mail. If you drop me a PM with the details, i.e. your proper name and e-mail address I'll check through the records.

After submitting the form the following message was displayed
Thank you
The information has been sent to the event organiser and a copy has also been sent to the e-mail address you gave. You will receive a phone call with your PPR number during the week leading up to the event. If you have any query please contact Paul Coppin. His contact details can be located using the Contacts menu on the LFA Website at eghf.co.uk
The event was organised by Lee Flying Association, a not-for-profit organisation that raised some £20,000 to mount a legal challenge to fight the closure decision. We're unpaid volunteers but with the best will in the world it's always possible for errors to creep in.

The PPR and Crown Indemnity business is a requirement of the Aerodrome Operator. It's owned by the Department for Transport and operated by Hampshire Constabulary. We provide facilitation to make it easier but we can't override the owner's or operator's requirements.