PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 15th Jun 2010, 18:05
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The photograph of LHR makes it look like a busy day but it doesn't really mean anything. How many flights went empty? How many flights went with only cargo? How many of the aircraft at T5 are wet least aircraft? One photograph doesn't say anything. Maybe an every half an hour update would have been good so that we could have seen if there were any aircraft movements. We kept an eye online on departing flights at BFC throughout the strike and according to our calculations BA did not increase its schedule as much as they claimed.

What happened with the announcement? What happened with the P45 or the new contract which some were confident in that we would be receiving?

Could somebody explain something to me? I was asked at the CRC to remove my BASSA lanyard because it's not uniform standard and hence not allowed. One feet away from where I was standing, there were three pilots (thank you for staring) wearing their BALPA lanyards and nobody asked them to remove theirs. Is it contradictory or is BA afraid that others will see the support BASSA have?