PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2010, 10:34
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not enjoying Ezy's apparent staffing problems. I am a regular user of Ezy and this is not the way I want to see them operate. I want to see a successful and dependable airline.

I had an employee recently left with no flight at Lgw , he was due to fly to Bfs after training. There were lots like him. The flight was cancelled(actually mote than one) and they were told to go on the web site and re-book. he was lucky that he was able to phone me, there were no flights Lgw - Bfs until late the next day, Friday. So I had to transfer him to Stn, the next morning. By now it was late at night. So he took the train into London Victoria and then the bus to Stn, arriving in the early hours of the morning. Then he spent some hours on a bench at the airport. That is what it is like when your flight is cancelled and the ground staff walk away and go home. I have spoken to lots of people who have no idea how to go about changing a disrupted flight. And what if you are elderly or have young children? And not all of us walk about with constant access to the web. So then we have to wait in a queue at the airport to get a chance to get on one of the few computers that may be working there. I think if some of the people who make these decisions experienced what it is like to be dumped, they might think again about what they are doing.

True Blue