PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2010, 09:53
graculus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

In the lands of the North, where the Black Rocks stand guard against the cold sea, in the dark night that is very long the Men of the Northlands sit by their great log fires and they tell a tale of the happenings before the helicopters arrived...

Coming soon to a Nollywood cinema near you...

Caverscamanagement. Right, we have a Shell audit coming up, but they won't accept envelopes, they want to see paperwork. What can we do?

Quality Man. Well you actually need to start doing all this things I telled you needed doing to get Shell contract when you employed me.

Caverscam.... Shock. Horror. Don't be silly, that would mean we have to spend even more than you can put into brown envelope.

QM... Er... yes. That's what it takes to get a proper quality and safety system in place before the contract starts.

Caverscam... Stupid man! This people is coming to check us soon. make sure everything na there or trouble will come......

QM.... can I have some money then?

Caverscam... Stupid man, you no listin?

Some time later....

Caverscam... Wetin happen? Why them say this bad things about us? We told Quality Man to fix am. QM, why you no do as we dey tell you?

QM... That small ting called money...

Caverscam ... Stupid man, getout!

Caverscam... Daddy, what we go do now? De helicopter is about ready to comot?

Daddy... No worry, I go call someone to fix tings.

Exit stage left, all happy. Money saved, contract starts and everyone knows that all bad thing is forbidden. Hapiness, champagne, polo matches. Let the good times roll. Helicopter is coming any day from now