PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF engagement surveys on again
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2010, 09:23
airtags

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yep indeed - have your say!

oh..........I don't think there's a question about 'how do you feel about the management increases in staff travel priority as the poor little dears did not get a bonus'....but you can express your displeasure anyway....

............also don't forget there's a lot of negative announcements being held back so as not to taint the survey outcome...

fr' instance.....International CC's are about to be done over with a crew reduction on the 380, (speaking of 380 - 3 class config wil have +65 pax and 4 less CC!)..... Those CC on the part II lower pay scale were also told this week that they won't get a look in on promotions for at least the short and medium term (ie nxt 5 years) due to the "potential" of surplus crew and managers....and upfront we're of course being done over by offshore bases in NZ & SIN and the donation of routes to JQ offshore affliates.

Added to all this everyone is being done over by the deliberate constraining of the very safety management system that the airline built its reputation on by reverting to the JQ ''let's keep it in-house" SMS standard. [note issue with JQ managment mentality not fellow aviators]

well that about sums up my say......guess I'm not engaged yet......

AT

RMCD...any spare dash seats? - might need to have a back up plan....