PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 11th Jun 2010, 14:07
melc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also thought WW agreed to reinstate ST albeit with no existing length of service benefits. IMHO I thought this was a fair offer meeting BASSA half way - why can't BASSA move the other half - or is that too much to expect?

Please someone answer the question, why should striking CC get back their ST when they were told quite categorically they would loose it if they went on strike. Did they think this was all talk. With a child you have to carry through the threats of punishment, no sweets, no playstation etc etc otherwise they will take no notice of you the next time. It is the same scenerio here.

I really don't understand what the strike is now all about - the goalposts seem to change every day if not every hour.

Please please - enough is enough - agree a deal and lets get back to building BA into the airline it once was. This is unfortunately going to take years the reputation of BA is really at rock bottom. It is not a brand that is synonymous with service, good value and reliability any more. It has lost huge brand share to other airlines who must be rubbing their hands in glee - if those customers that defected to other airlines had a good experience then why would they come back to BA.